- ADHD Survival Guide
- General Family Travel Guides & Reviews
- Walt Disney World Travel Guide
- Universal Florida & Harry Potter World Travel Guide
- Florida Family Travel Guide
- Disneyland Travel Guide
- San Diego Travel Guide
- Canada Family Travel Guide
- Virginia Family Travel Guide
- Denver Family Travel Guide
- NYC Family Travel Guide
- New England Family Travel Guide
- Restaurant & Food Reviews
- Homeschooling Resources, Activities & Reviews
- FamilyADHD on YouTube
- Liam Plays - Video Game Tips & Reviews
- Helpful Apps & Websites
- The Family Behind the Blog
- Contact Us
- Increase Your Exposure: Reviews, Collaborations, Sponsored Posts, etc.
Recuperating & Posting Walt Disney World & Universal Studios Reviews Soon!
We are back! We're also exhausted and unfortunately very sick.
We've made sure to take a ton of attraction/theme park pictures from both Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios (Wizarding World of Harry Potter in particular - both parks) as well as our resort, which we'll be sharing in several posts in the next week or so! I think we'll probably do a day-by-day style series taking you through each day and reviewing things we came across as we go.
Keep an eye out and check back! As soon as people are doing a bit better, posts should start going up. We have asthma in the family and unfortunately we picked up a nasty respiratory sickness, so it's always a bit of a process. We hope to begin launching posts around the 16th, assuming people are semi-recovered by then.
Those that follow me (Doria) on instagram got to see quite a few sneak peeks of some of our adventures. Check them out in the meantime!