We've had so many health things going on with our littlest guy--surgery, heart monitors, etc. We're not quite in the clear yet, but for the moment things seemed to have slowed a bit! We're working now on the remaining posts for our 2015 Orlando Family Travel Guide, which will include our review of Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge (our favorite on-site resort), Universal Studios Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Renting a Car in Disney, etc.
To read our previous posts head on over to our 2015 Orlando Family Travel Guide!
We're so excited to share the remainder of our reviews, tips and experience. We have lots of pictures and suggestions to share with you, so get excited!
Until then, here's a question for you: What are you doing to keep your little guys occupied this summer?
- ADHD Survival Guide
- General Family Travel Guides & Reviews
- Walt Disney World Travel Guide
- Universal Florida & Harry Potter World Travel Guide
- Florida Family Travel Guide
- Disneyland Travel Guide
- San Diego Travel Guide
- Canada Family Travel Guide
- Virginia Family Travel Guide
- Denver Family Travel Guide
- NYC Family Travel Guide
- New England Family Travel Guide
- Restaurant & Food Reviews
- Homeschooling Resources, Activities & Reviews
- FamilyADHD on YouTube
- Liam Plays - Video Game Tips & Reviews
- Helpful Apps & Websites
- The Family Behind the Blog
- Contact Us
- Increase Your Exposure: Reviews, Collaborations, Sponsored Posts, etc.