|The always beautiful Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge|
Top 5 Tips for Walt Disney World Resort Savings
When it comes to visiting Walt Disney World there are a number of resorts and hotels to choose from with a variety of different price points and amenities. We are the type of ADHD family that spends a lot of time both out and about as well as in our resort taking advantage of the amenities and programs provided to guests. In fact, we find there is a great deal of value in paying a little more to stay at a fabulous resort that offers significantly more amenities than some of the budget-friendly resorts that have lower price tags, but less to offer.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you love having access to gorgeous pools with fun slides and activities for the little ones?
- Do you enjoy finding Disney themed folded towels on your bed?
- Will your family want to eat at some of the reservation-only Disney restaurants?
- Do you like being able to bring your little ADHDers to take part in kid-focused activities included with your in-resort stay?
- Does a nicely furnished room make your downtime feel like real downtime?
- Are you the type of family that likes spending a reasonable amount of time in your resort when not in the parks?
- Is it important that you have a calm, quiet place to come back to when your little guys need a sensory break?
Achieving Magical Savings at Walt Disney World Resorts
1. Look for Seasonal Savings
2. Watch for Bundled Packages
3. Split Your Stay Between a Top Tier Resort & Budget-Friendly Hotel
Just think! If you pay $400/night for the first 3 nights and only $200 for the last 3 nights, you’re averaging $300/night, which isn’t bad for a Disney stay.