Seamus is getting ready for another family trip and he thought it might be helpful to share some of his top tips for kids that will be flying for the first time--though we think they're great tips for adults, too! He's a big fan of flying, but knows it takes a little planning to make sure you enjoy your flight, especially if it's a long one. He is very proud to share the following post, which he wrote on his own for our blog!
Here are 5 tips for your first plane ride. Just in case you’ve never been on a plane, these 5 tips are really helpful and really work. I have used these 5 tips every time I have traveled by plane!
5 Tips for Flying for Kids
- Bring gum so your ears don’t pop on the plane once in flight because it makes it harder to hear.
- Bring headphones for the plane TVs so you can hear them.
- Just in case the TVs don’t work bring any electronics you enjoy playing, keep in mind sometimes you have to pay for the Wi-Fi on planes.
- Bring the ac adapters (charger) for your electronics so you can charge them where you are staying.
- Bring books so you can read them on the plane when your electronics die so you have something to do.
Do you have any flying tips for kids? Please feel free to share them below. Happy flying!