Disney has certainly been busy lately with all of the announcements in the last year or so for new rides, attractions, etc. Well, I just saw this cute little video and though you guys might like to know about a new addition hitting Disneyland's California Adventure on March 7th! Sadly, we'll have left California by the time it launches, but we'll definitely give it a whirl next time we're on the west coast to visit the mouse. ;)
What do you think? Would your little guys (or would you) like to give this a go?
You can read more about it on the Disney Parks blog if you're curious.
ADHD/SPD Tip: It seems like a nice, smooth ride, which can be great for a break off your feet when you're exhausted midday after hours of walking the parks. It also seems like it wouldn't be over-stimulating for little guys that can't tolerate the more fast-paced rides. And how cute are those cars?!
- ADHD Survival Guide
- General Family Travel Guides & Reviews
- Walt Disney World Travel Guide
- Universal Florida & Harry Potter World Travel Guide
- Florida Family Travel Guide
- Disneyland Travel Guide
- San Diego Travel Guide
- Canada Family Travel Guide
- Virginia Family Travel Guide
- NYC Family Travel Guide
- New England Family Travel Guide
- Restaurant & Food Reviews
- Homeschooling Resources, Activities & Reviews
- FamilyADHD on YouTube
- Liam Plays - Video Game Tips & Reviews
- Helpful Apps & Websites
- The Family Behind the Blog
- Contact Us
- Increase Your Exposure: Reviews, Collaborations, Sponsored Posts, etc.