Pain-Free Dog Grooming You Can Do At Home
Hello, People of the Internet. Its Patrick here! I recently had the pleasure of checking out the Dremel 7300 PGK pet grooming kit. Dremel’s kit includes the Dremel base, the battery and three attachments. I decided to try it out on our Golden Retriever, Shadow, to see how it held up. Here’s what I found.
- Was great for people who are new to grooming their pets at home. Not loud at all, so it did not scare the dogs
- The attachment/fur guard made it very easy to do it comfortably
- The same attachment catches the nail dust, making cleanup minimal
- The Dremel itself is lightweight and cordless, and the battery lasts for a long time, so no worries of running out of power in the middle of grooming your pet.
- Changing the attachments was quick and easy
- The 45-degree paw guide
- If you twist the attachment too much, it can pop off and you will have to readjust, but this can be easily avoided by just making sure the attachment is on snug, not overly snug.
The 7300 PGK was very simple to use, and a great product overall. Shadow was not bothered by any sound, and seemed to enjoy the experience. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to save on grooming costs by doing it at home.
Note: Products in this post were provided by PR/the brand. All opinions are our own based on our personal experiences.