Home Walt Disney World A Luxury Resort So Good We Accidentally Skipped the Parks?! – Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort

Partnered with Four Seasons

Four Seasons Resort Orlando Walt Disney World Resort

If you’ve followed us for long enough you know how much we love to get out and explore when we travel. We’re rarely lay around the pool all day, every day travelers. But would you believe me if I said there’s one resort in Orlando that is so fantastic that we almost regret leaving it to do anything else?

Walt Disney World is a blast, but I’ll be honest and admit that sometimes we need a little rest and relaxation between sprints around our favorite parks!

Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is one of our favorite oases when it comes to recharging between or after park visits (we suggest checking out our original and thorough review of the resort from our last visit for more details). It’s one of our favorite hotels in general, to be honest, which is why we were so excited we had the chance to stay with them for a few nights after Disney Social Media Moms Celebration before heading home. You’ve probably already seen our posts on Instagram and IG Stories  from our time there!

We originally intended to spend the majority of our days at the parks and evenings at the resort, but there’s something about that resort that makes it hard to leave! I don’t know if it’s the lazy river, the delicious coffee or the plush bedding, but our schedule drastically changed from what we’d originally intended after check-in. For some reason, staying at Four Seasons in Orlando almost feels like coming home (if your home is a palatial resort filled with amazing amenities, a cafe, great dining … okay, nothing like home for us, but you get the idea).

In fact, we barely left the resort our entire stay! (cue shocked gasps)

Four Seasons Resort Walt Disney World Orlando

While many things about the resort haven’t changed since our last visit nearly 2 years ago, we noticed some changes worth noting.

Edit: We were informed that the transportation has always been available and that we may have been accidentally misinformed and given info regarding private transport during our prior visit. Regardless, the transport is a fantastic option!

First and foremost would be the regular, exclusive transport to and from the parks. Coach buses to Magic Kingdom left every half hour while buses to other parks left every hour during our visit. When we were there a couple years ago transport was available, but had to be scheduled ahead of time and the buses weren’t presented as an option. This current transport is absolutely fabulous!

We also noticed more adorable Disney merchandise in one of the shops on the lobby level than had been available during our last visit. Looking for a fabulously detailed princess dress or tiara (who isn’t)? You’ve got it!

Of course, some things hadn’t changed  such as the amazing views of fireworks you can catch from multiple parks if you’re high enough on the park-side of the resort. And of course the general service was just as exemplary as we remembered it!

Most of our time was spent floating down the lazy river, relaxing poolside, shooting down the waterslides and watching fireworks from our balcony and we have zero regrets! We had a truly wonderful stay.

All in all, our stay at Four Seasons Resort Orlando Walt Disney World couldn’t have come at a better time—giving us the chance to recharge between Disney Social Media Moms Celebration and our trip halfway across the world to South East Asia shortly after!

While Disney World has some of our favorite themed resorts, Four Seasons offers an appealing flavor of calm relaxation that can be just what the doctor ordered. We wholeheartedly recommend it for families traveling to the area!

Amber Myers April 5, 2018 at 8:18 am

Oh wow, this does look like a fabulous place to stay. I like that they have Disney transportation. My daughter would enjoy that lazy river.

familyadhd April 5, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Yes! The transportation is super convenient (and super plush!) 😉

candy April 5, 2018 at 9:55 am

Orlando is famous for helping families recharge and have a wonderful time. You can relax or be on the go all the time. Totally up to what each family enjoys.

familyadhd April 5, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Yep! We’re pretty frequent Florida visitors 🙂

Ashley April 5, 2018 at 10:11 am

We always stay on property at Disney but this resort does look pretty awesome. I love the trees and the overall design.

familyadhd April 5, 2018 at 12:51 pm

This is actually on property!!! It’s a Four Seasons Resort, but on the Disney property–perfection <3

Terri Beavers April 5, 2018 at 11:10 am

Oh my goodness, the water looks so amazing and blue. This would be a dream place to stay. I really will have to consider it on our next trip to Disney.

familyadhd April 5, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Woohoo! It is absolutely fabulous in person, we really do love it <3

Rhonda Brown April 5, 2018 at 11:18 am

I never thought it would be possible to go to a place so great that you’d accidentally skip the theme parks! The overall vibe of the resort is breath-taking! I can see why it was an accident!

familyadhd April 5, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Hahaha right? Don’t get me wrong, we love the parks, but that resort after having already done the parks was just too good to resist!

Jeanette April 5, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Disney does everything luxury. They do such a good job they have it down to an art. I would totally stay at this hotel. I would love to be spoiled by Disney.

familyadhd April 5, 2018 at 12:52 pm

They do! This resort is actually owned by Four Seasons (not Disney), but on Disney property and very Disney-fied 😉

Tomi c April 5, 2018 at 3:03 pm

I love ALL of the resorts near WDW including those, like the Four Seasons, which on are Disney Property but NOT owned by Disney. We’ve stayed at a couple of the years and the accommodations and grounds have been so nice it’s hard to return home. Adding this resort to my list.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Awesome!

Tasheena @ SimplyTasheena.com April 5, 2018 at 4:08 pm

I think I would have forgotten all about the parks as well staying at the Four Seasons. It looks like such an amazing experience. Can’t wait to visit this location.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Right?! I hope you enjoy it when you do!

Emily April 5, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Wow, this seems like an amazing place to stay! My kids get excited whenever we travel and stay in hotels, a nice one like this would feel like a vacation all on it’s own for sure!

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Oh definitely!

Heather April 5, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Walt Disney World is so epic. We have never been but anything I’ve ever seen about it or read about it has been pretty amazing.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:18 pm

It really is pretty awesome!

Heather April 5, 2018 at 8:35 pm

This looks like a gorgeous resort! Much cheaper than Disney I’m sure. I wouldn’t be able to skip Disney though LOL.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Definitely not cheaper, but still worth it! 😉

chubskulit rose April 6, 2018 at 6:28 am

With our crappy weather here in my neck of the woods, I would love to be there right now. I think skipping the parks is a great idea.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Our weather isn’t good here, either! I wish we were back lol.

adrienne April 6, 2018 at 7:01 am

The Four Seasons has the best resorts. I am so glad you guys had a good time – this place looks lovely.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Right? We’ve found every location to be fantastic!

Carol Cassara April 6, 2018 at 7:35 am

I think it’s awesome that you guys had so much fun! It’s good to find a place that’s perfect for the family. It has everything you need for a fun vacation!

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Definitely!

Sandy N Vyjay April 6, 2018 at 9:23 am

The resort looks so much fun, I can well understand why you did not feel like leaving and going out to explore. There seems to be so uncuh to do and enjoy within the resort itself.The river looks really inviting.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:20 pm

That river is amazing!

Sara Welch April 6, 2018 at 10:50 am

We absolutely love this place as well. I’m not sure there’s a part of Disney we don’t like! ha!

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Hahahaha!

Amanda April 6, 2018 at 11:46 am

I have heard so many great things about the Four Seasons Orlando. Now all I need to do is start saving because we spent all of our money on our Disney cruise a few months ago.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:20 pm

How fun! I’m sure that was a blast, we have always had a great time on Disney cruises. 🙂

Marysa April 6, 2018 at 1:45 pm

That looks like a great place to visit. Those hanging pods are pretty cool! It’s nice to be able to stay at a resort and not have to do a lot of traveling during vacation time.

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:21 pm

Aren’t those fun? We tend to move around A LOT when we travel, but this time we stayed put lol.

Sue Reddel April 6, 2018 at 4:17 pm

This sure sounds like my way to do Disney in Orlando. Skipping the parks and enjoying a beautiful Fairmont experience. Perfect!

familyadhd April 6, 2018 at 10:21 pm

It was actually the Four Seasons, but yep! We loved it 😉

Kelly May 2, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Aw wow this place looks amazing, we have been speaking about going to Disney next summer but our youngest will only be 1 year old! Going to have a look at this place though, looks fab!!

familyadhd May 5, 2018 at 1:07 pm

It’s definitely doable to do Disney with a newbie, but you’ll have to do a lot of hand-offs to go on rides. 🙂 Four Seasons Orlando is definitely lovely though!